Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Another Day--Not Quite as Busy

This morning JK and I went to a cookie decorating party at a friend's house. She bakes and prepares lots of cookies and then has an open house in the morning for friends and their children to come over to decorate them. It's so much fun. This is our second year and unless we are away, this will be a tradition for us!

After the party we went to the dollar store and picked up a few things. Five to be exact! We were looking for a portable doorbell that JK's friend had in her room but we didn't find it. It was so cute!

JK and JL are decorating the tree this afternoon. I have to admit that I really wasn't up to doing that task but they have graciously volunteered to do it! They are in the living room now giggling and having lots of fun!

I'm on my out the door to pick up stocking stuffers, pick up a DVD from the library and then do some last minute grocery shopping before the weekend. I am out of bread, oj and milk! Oh, and eggs!!

The weather is chilly but not windy so it's nice to be outside. The weather report says rain for Christmas so no White Christmas. I can pray, though! God can send a chilly blast of air if He so wills!!

How is your day? Are all your preparations complete? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments: