Pages

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My day so far......

Reading.....the Word of God

Studying.....the book of James

Thinking.....about how to implement some changes in the homeless ministry at church

Listening.....Old-Fashioned Christian Radio

Drinking.....orange juice

Teaching.....geometry

Making.....just made breakfast and lunch today; not working on any crafts right now

Working.....on finishing up the laundry

Waiting.....for my son to come home from school

Going.....to Barnes and Noble tonight to meet a friend

Dinner.....leftovers from the past few days!

Praying.....for the sick at our church

Praising.....for the three children that He has given me. They are such a blessing to me. I found this on the white board this morning, written by my oldest dd: "I love you, Mom, more than words can say. I hope you have an awesome day. PS: you're cool."

How about your day? What is happening in your home? Please share!

No comments: