Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Homeschool Convention Time

All of the books are labeled and ready to go! Michael is picking me up in a little while and we're going to have lunch with Jessica. After spending some time in his office, he'll drop me off at the convention center and I'll deliver all my books. Yeah!

I e-mailed twice to see if I could volunteer at the Used Curriculum Sale but I haven't heard anything. Oh well, I'm sure when I get there and tell them I'd like to volunteer, they won't turn me away.

Pray for me and all the other homeschooling moms who will be going. Pray for safety, a time of rest and refreshment and to not get stressed when we see all the wonderful books, games, curriculum, etc. and think that we have to do it all. God knows our families best so pray that we listen to Him and not the world.

No comments: