Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2007

One More Week of Busyness

For someone who advocates staying at home and enjoying a simple life, it seems I've been very busy lately. But after next week, it will slow down. Tomorrow is Jared's high school graduation! I am so looking forward to it. Afterward, we are going to Penny Lane Pub for a celebration dinner. Jared loves The Beatles so we thought this would be a perfect place to go!

In coming days look for my summer reading list. I have a lot of books that I "want to" read but have never gotten around to actually putting a list on paper. The Lord has really been convicting me lately of the use of my "free time". Reading more is something I say I don't have time for but actually I don't make the time. Lord willing, that will change this summer.

What else is planned for this week? I need to finish up the spring cleaning that I started last month. I have Mailbox Club lessons to mail and other paperwork that needs to be finished.

So, how is your week shaping up?

No comments: