Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Summer Reading Challenge


Charlotte Mason said, "Besides my Bible, I always keep three books going that are just for me--a stiff book, a moderately easy book, and a novel, and I always take up the one I feel fit for." With that in mind, here's my reading list for the summer.

Stiff
Damsels in Distress--Martha Peace (Trish and I are meeting once a week to work through this book together)
The Holiness of God--R. C. Sproul
Age of Opportunity--Paul Tripp
Love God with All Your Mind (Revised and Expanded)--Elizabeth George

Moderately Easy
Shop, Save and Share--Ellie Kay
A Passion for the Impossible--Miriam Rockness
15-Minute Meal Planner--Emilie Barnes
Love to Eat, Hate to Eat--Elyse Fitzpatrick

Novel
Aunt Jane's Hero--Elizabeth Prentiss
Miss Jane Austen (bio)--May Becker
Ishmael (Lamplighter book)--E.D.E.N. Southworth

Seasonal Soundings is sponsoring this Challenge. Be sure to check out her site to see what others are reading. So many books..............so little time!!!

No comments: