Pages

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Today at Home

Today (October 6th) is a very special day! Michael and I were married 23 years ago in Clementon, New Jersey at Laurel Hill Bible Church at 10 in the morning! Last night we went out to a great Italian restaurant and a movie. We also spent some time at Barnes and Noble. It was a very special evening.

Tonight we had small group and everyone was teasing me that I had done very well to last 23 years with Michael. LOL! He does have a weird sense of humor but that is one of the things that I love about him.

Speaking of small group, Julianne had her first paid babysitting job tonight. Our small group isn't quite small and we have about 7-12 children (depending on how many attend). Our hosts decided that they wanted a babysit to watch the children so Julianne is now in charge. She's thrilled and hopes this will get her name out there as a babysitter. She would like to start earning some money of her own.

I hope you all have had a great week in the Lord and that you have seen His Hand at work in your life. Have a blessed Lord's day tomorrow!!

1 comment:

April said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I used to travel up the I295 (NJ turnpike) from MD to get to Word of Life Bible Institute. I am not real familiar with the area but grew up just a couple of hours from it. Small world.

Blessings to you.