Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Cinnamon

This is one of Julianne's gerbils, Cinnamon, who passed away tonight. I had him in my lap yesterday just stroking him and loving on him. We could tell he was sick. He was 4 years old and that's a long time for a gerbil. I took him out in the backyard and buried him. So sad! If you think of it, please pray for his brother, Sugar, who will be very lonely without him.


Here's a picture of Cinnamon a few months after he came to us. Julianne liked to carry him around in her pocket.


We will miss you, Cinnamon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little fellow. Gerbils are my favorite...forever!!

Lots of love to Sugar too.

Love, Trish

Lea of Farmhouse*Blessings said...

Oh my that makes me so sad. Cinnamon is so pretty. I'll just pray that sugar is comforted by all the extra petting that he will get.

Hugs,
Lea