Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

God's Handiwork

Well, Monday has come and gone but there are no pictures up. I just didn't have the time and now that I have a few minutes the camera is in my purse and I don't feel like getting it! Oh well, they'll be up eventually.

Our week was filled with homeschooling, baking, and lots of cleaning and organizing. I am making progress slowly but surely in getting rid of "stuff" we don't need. Michael and I both went through our closet and I ended up with 5 bags of clothes to take to Goodwill. Our closet looks so much nicer now!

We took Dasher to Pet Smart today for grooming and also signed her up for obedience school. Her first class is tomorrow and Julianne is sooo excited. I'll be there to observe but Julianne will be doing the actual training.

I do have a few new pictures to add. I uploaded these from my cell phone. This is what I saw when I walked out of church last Sunday night. God's beautiful creation!!

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands~Psalm 19:1


1 comment:

Renna said...

That is a gorgeous picture!