Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pictures


The pictures above are an ongoing rummy game that Julianne and I have been playing since March 2006. When we first started out, I was winning most of the time......now it's the other way around!

This is my wonderful husband, Michael, who fixes all my computer problems (for free!!). He is a computer expert and I really appreciate all he does for our family. Thanks, love!!




I have been learning a lot about hospitality and wanted to put it into action. I invited a friend and her daughters over for lunch because I wanted to get to know her better. We had a wonderful time of fellowship. The plates, candles, etc. I found at Target in one of their clearance sections. Hurray for Target's endcaps!!
Our menu was little ham and cheese pockets, a spinach salad and hot rice pudding. Yum!

4 comments:

Gizmo said...

NICE Blog :)

Renna said...

I love your pictures, and your table is just lovely!

Sharon said...

WOW, an ongoing card game! That's so cool. I will remember that! You just know how to have FUN!

Marilyn@Mixed Bouquet said...

That game looks like so much fun. Wow! The lunch table looks so inviting. Your dh looks like enjoys helping you. :D