Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

I Found My Camera.............

....but no pictures of the bedroom yet. I still need to hang the curtains and do a few other odds and ends then I will unveil it. LOL!

But here are a few recent pictures:

Julianne's Dog, Dasher

Hints of things to come!


This is my Uncle Tom, who (whom?) I just met yesterday for the first time. He is a believer! It was so precious to meet him!

Yesterday was Julianne's last day at co-op. This is the view from the church's parking lot where the co-op is held. Isn't it beautiful??

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

How come you have never met your uncle before?? I suspect there is a story there. :o)

Renna said...

Yea, you found your camera. I look forward to pics of the remodel.

I'm with Amy, curious as to why you're just meeting your uncle....or would that be 'nosy' why you're just meeting your uncle? ;-Þ

Dasher is so adorable. ;-)