Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday at Home

If you been reading this blog for a while, you know Monday means laundry. Almost everything is washed and folded. Almost. Other happenings today:

~We are still doing school through the summer so mornings are reserved for that.
~I took Julianne bowling this afternoon and she beat her previous high of 176. She bowled a 187!! Woo hoo! Six strikes!!
~I picked up some "frugal living" books at the library. Even if I get only one tip, I'm sure it will help.
~One of Julianne's windows was put today. Four more to go!
~Made coconut cream pie and rice pudding.
~I was in my pj's by 6:30 pm.
~We had some thunderstorms this afternoon but it didn't really rain that much. The rest of this week will be in the low 80's, lower humidity, and the nighttime temps will be in the 50's. Nice!!

No comments: