Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Home Makeover Update

First, some before pictures. The family room as it used to look.


Family room painted with new floors and old loveseat from living room. Then w/o furniture and our lovely camping chair and tray!



Here is my happy husband on his new reclining sofa:

Our new recliner:
Neat rug I found at Lowe's:
Uneven curtains, which I ended up taking back. I have green ones now but no pictures yet.

These stairs will be recarpeted on Friday morning, Lord willing:
It's hard to see but the sofa has flecks on tan and green in it:

The beautiful bannister that my husband worked on:

The downstairs bathroom. The faucets look gold in this picture but they are really brushed nickel. There's also a plate covering the socket now! :

The dining room after it was painted:


The living room furniture is scheduled to be delivered next Tuesday. More pictures then!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

it's all lovely Mrs. Mazzo!! :) It looks quite cozy and homey.

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

I love it! You mean your husband didn't want the camping chair? :P LOL! I love the paint and the furniture. Great job!

A Servant of the King said...

Thanks so much! I've had a lot of fun picking everything out and putting it together. I surprised myself by really going for color. My walls were all white before!!