Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mid-Afternoon Snack



Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies


2/3 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup Craisins
2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips


Preheat oven to 375* F. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and
salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in Craisins and white chocolate chunks. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Box for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Makes about 2.5 dozen. Try to each just one!

3 comments:

Renna said...

I used to think it was the holidsays that caused me to add a few pounds, but I'm realizing it starts before the holidays. I keep finding enticing fall food recipes at blogs I read, then I simply have to make them myself! ;-)

A Servant of the King said...

I know what you mean. There are so great recipes out there that I just have to try!

Melanie said...

Those look like REALLY good cookies!