Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stamping



Last night Jessica and Matt came over for dinner. I made Impossible Cheeseburger Pie, corn, mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese, apple pie and ice cream. It was the perfect dinner for a chilly night!
After dinner Matt watched the Monday Night Football game while switching to the Phillies so I could keep up with the score. It ended in a tie around the 5th inning because it was called for rain. Go Phillies!
Jessica and I worked on stamping cards. Actually Jessica made a bunch of Christmas cards and I made a few get-well ones. I wasn't in the mood for stamping because I was so tired. We had company Saturday night (fellowship group), Sunday after church (new-ish family from church), and Jess and Matt last night and I had cooked all three times! So I mostly sat and talked which was a lot of fun.
It is very windy here today as a cold front came through yesterday. We're supposed to get in the lower 30's tonight. The trees are mostly green but I can see patches of red, gold, and yellow popping up! I think with the lower temps this week we should have more color.

1 comment:

Renna said...

It sounds like a pleasant way to spend an evening. :-)