Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Simple Woman's Day Book



FOR TODAY Monday, November 17, 2008

Outside my window...the leaves are on the ground and most of the trees are bare. Winter is approaching.

I am thinking...of way to make our dollars stretch especially when it comes to Christmas gifts

I am thankful for...a job for my husband as so many are out of work

From the learning rooms...New Testament books, John Lister, vocabulary words

From the kitchen...putting together a pantry list in order to know exactly what I have and how many of each!
I am wearing...jeans, black shirt, sock and shoes

I am creating...not much at the moment

I am going...to stay home since there's no need to go anywhere
I am reading...recipes from my files

I am hoping...to glorify Him in all I do and say

I am hearing...chickadees at the bird feeder and a dog barking

Around the house...it is clean and organized since we had company all weekend!!

One of my favorite things...is lighting candles when evening comes
A few plans for the rest of the week: grocery shopping, starting on some sewing projects, conquering the schoolroom

Here is picture thought I am sharing...none right now as the computer isn't cooperating!!

Please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to see how you can participate!

2 comments:

Renna said...

One of the perks of having company is it forces us to give our homes a thorough cleaning. I really should have company more often! ;-Þ

I am also thinking of ways to make our dollars stretch more. They're stretched tighter than a rubber band right now! ;-)

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

I can identify with your post! Well, except for the clean and organized house! LOL!