Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday, November 23, 2008...

Outside my window...it has turned cloudy and windy after a very nice morning

I am thinking...of ways to organize our spare room

I am thankful for...a home where I have heat in the winter

From the learning rooms...I need to record grades for science

From the kitchen...I'm creating a shopping list for Thanksgiving. I already have most things, I just need to get fresh veggies, etc.

I am wearing...sweats

I am creating...embroidered pillowcases for Christmas

I am going...grocery shopping after dinner (if it's not raining)

I am reading...Streams in the Desert, my favorite devotional

I am hoping...to have this schoolroom cleaned and organized by the beginning of December

I am hearing..."Heart of Worship" on my iTunes

Around the house...candles are burning

One of my favorite things...is watching birds at my feeder

A few plans for the rest of the week: grocery shopping, making as much Thanksgiving food ahead of time as I can, spending Thursday with my family

Here is picture thought I am sharing...the view down my street while the leaves were still on the trees:


Would you like to see more posts like this or participate? Then head over to The Simple Woman's Daybook to see how!

2 comments:

Renna said...

Your life sounds busy, but fulfilling. I need to shop for Thanksgiving food, too. The trees on your street were gorgeous!

A Servant of the King said...

It's busy but at home. It's the place I love to be! I'm usually two days a week but the rest is spent here.
It was raining last night so I didn't go grocery shopping but will be doing that this afternoon. I hope you have a chance to get your groceries as well!