Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Changes


The temperature right now is 70 degrees and it's cloudy. Tonight we're expecting a big rain storm that will last a day or two. Tomorrow the high will only be 47 degrees. That's a big difference and I know I will feel it. Brrrrr!

I have all my Christmas cards out and ready to be worked out. I'll probably be doing that tonight while watching reruns of Lost. January will be a good month because 24 and Lost return for a new season and Fringe returns after a few weeks break. So now you know my favorite TV shows.

Speaking of TV, we are getting rid of our cable. We had already decided to do this a few weeks ago but a price increase just confirmed we were making the right decision. We got our coupons for the new devices that our TV needs in order to watch it past February 19. So once we get those purchased, we'll end the cable. One thing I will really miss is the DVR. It was sooo easy to record programs and even record more than one at the same time. I like being able to watch the shows and fast forward the commercials. Sigh.

I know I'm going to go through some withdraw because I watch more TV than I should. Total harmless stuff like House Hunters and Iron Chef America but still too much. I will miss John and Kate +8 and Storm Chasers, Bobby Flay and Ace of Cakes. Haha! Can you tell I'm having problems already??

No comments: