Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Daily Life


I am still here but have been busy with things at home. My car has been in the shop for two days and I just got it back this morning. It keeps cutting out on me when I drive but for the two days in the shop it worked perfectly. Frustrating!! But it has been a good lesson for me to trust the Lord with this situation and to wait on Him.

Julianne and I are three days into playing a Scrabble game. We hope to finish it soon! We haven't played in a long while and I'm really rusty. I think we're only about 5 points apart!! Gone are the days when I was able to beat her easily at any game. She can now beat me at any game. Of course, I still rule at Trouble. hahaha!

Tomorrow is the Lord's Day. What are you doing to prepare your heart and home for that day?

No comments: