Pages

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

March Snow 2009















Beautiful sky today!






As most of you know, I've been disappointed a few times this winter expecting snow and getting none or getting rain. Well, March 1-2 did not disappoint. We got about 12" here at our house and it's beautiful. I love it! A few things that I had going on were cancelled, but that's ok. It's been 10 years since we've had a snow like this so I don't mind!!
The plow came through this afternoon so our street is finally driveable. In some spots it's pretty icy because the temperatures are c.ol.d. When I went to bed last night, it was 8 degrees although the official temperature low was 13. But.....Saturday the high will be 70 so I know this won't last for long.
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos of our little winter wonderland!

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Haley said it was beautiful there. :o) She was right!! Our snow is gone. I imagine we may get one more snow before Spring shows up to stay, but the end of winter is in sight. I'm anxious to see my flowers again.