Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

An Update in Pictures

Michael, Me, Julianne, Jessica, Matt; Jared was working :-(

Michael's twin brother, Joe, and his wife, Bonnie. This was taken in Williamsburg.

Joe, Michael and Jared. Celebrating their 50th birthdays at Bone Fish Grill. Isn't our server handsome?? Joe and Bonnie came down from NJ to spend a few days with us and so the guys could celebrate together.

My girls!

Matt and I

Here's Dasher hiding because I'm annoying her with my camera!


I finally have pictures in my dining room! I found these beautiful paintings at our local Christian bookstore and fell in love with them.


The above pictures are my freezer full of meat from the cow we purchased. We had 52 pounds of ground beef alone!

This is my mom, dad and sister a few weeks after my dad was diagnosed with mesothelioma.

This was an early Mother's Day present. Sweet!


No comments: