Pages

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Found Pictures

I found these pictures in my dad's camera. I think this was his last hike in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey; March 2009:


This is my dad speaking about the Pine Barrens to a class at Burlington County College in March of this year:
Here's the display he made for his talk:

My dad and sister in March 2008 when he visited her in Nevada:


This was taken in October 2007. This is how I will always remember him. BTW, he's 87 here!!
This is my grandfather, Ben; my grandmother, Grace and my dad!!

I miss him a lot.

2 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

The pictures are sweet treasures! I love the hiking picture.

I understand the feeling of missing a parent...It's hard.

Khourt said...

Those are great pictures. When you are missing him I am sure looking at these will remind you how awesome he was.