Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

My Daybook Submission



FOR TODAY...


Outside my window...are lots of birds at my feeder. I changed over to a different kind and was wondering if they would like it. They do!


I am thinking...about the coming cool weather


I am thankful...that I am able to be a stay-at-home mom


I am wearing...jeans, red blouse and no shoes

I am remembering...25 years ago as I was beginning the countdown for my wedding


I am creating...a list of fall recipes to try


I am going...to lunch on Thursday with a friend


I am reading..."Respectable Sins" by Jerry Bridges and knowing there is a lot the Lord wants me to change


On my mind...that each day I want to be more intentional in my relationship with the Lord


From the learning rooms...this will be our first full week of school. Home on MWF and co-op on Tu and Th. I can't believe my baby is in 10th grade!


Noticing that...there seem to be an usual amount of acorns starting to fall.....does that mean something?


Pondering these words...Psalm 33:20--We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. This reminds me that the safest place for me to be is following Him, which sometimes includes waiting...but always with hope.


From the kitchen...I had a coupon for a free homemade casserole at the local grocery store so there was no cooking tonight!!


Around the house...my craft room is slowly taking shape.


One of my favorite things....is sitting on my swing in the late afternoon


A few plans for the rest of the week: deep clean upstairs bathroom, finish up history and Spanish lesson plans

No picture because Blogger is not cooperating now!

Do you like these kind of posts? If so, check out more on The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

~Tam I Am~ said...

Thanks for that verse. Ps 30-I added it to my blog post for tonight and it was a real blessing to me as I read it over and over.
(I can't believe our children are in 10th grade either!)