Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Today's Daybook Entry

FOR TODAY September 21, 2009...

Outside my window...the street is very quiet; most of the children are at school and the moms are at work

I am thinking...that I really need to weed out the front garden and get it ready for fall

I am thankful for...God's faithfulness, mercy and grace

From the learning rooms...Rosetta Stone Spanish is going very well. It's amazing how much Julianne has learned in a week or so!

From the kitchen...I'm working on menu plans for the next few weeks

I am wearing...shorts, shirt and slippers

I am creating...order out of chaos from all the paperwork on my desk

I am going...to run some errands this afternoon

I am reading...information on our mail order prescription plan; so many details!

I am hoping...for cooler autumn weather; we're in the 80's this week

I am hearing...a blue jay screaming at something, probably our neighbor's cat

Around the house...we hung up the living curtains this weekend; what a difference!

One of my favorite things...is reading the Sunday paper cover to cover~bliss!

A few plans for the rest of the week: lunch out with friends, clean the church, fellowship group on Saturday

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


Do you enjoy posts like these? Would you like to see more or learn how to participate? If so, go to The Simple Woman's Day Book to find out more!

3 comments:

Jerralea said...

Looks like you're yearning for fall as much as I am - the weather here is in the 80s also.

Love the fall picture of leaves and water. I feel cooler already!

Robin said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook. Did you take the leaves photo? It's beautiful.

Have a blessed week.

Robin said...

Hi Elaine,

I made the mosaic at bighugelabs.com. You choose the pictures at Flickr and they do the rest. You can use your own photos too.

Thanks for commenting at my blog.