Pages

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Recent Pictures

This is a little kitty cat that has been coming around the house lately. I don't know if she belongs to anyone but I feed her and pet her (then wash my hands; I'm allergic). I would like to keep her but we're all allergic to cats. So I just enjoy her when she cares to visit.




This is my family at my birthday dinner at Bone Fish Grill. I had a great time because I was there with my favorite people in the world!!


These were taken at the Italian Gardens of Maymont Park in Richmond. Every year a local photographer takes school pictures of homeschoolers in these gardens. It was a beautiful day when we were there, although a bit windy.


























1 comment:

Khourt said...

Thats really cool that a photog takes homeschool "school" pictures.