Pages

Monday, October 05, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...October 5th

Outside my window... a bright, blue sky

I am thinking... that I need to write a list of the projects to work on for Christmas

I am thankful for... my husband, who is my best friend

I am wearing... capris; it's still in the mid-70's here

I am remembering... 25 years ago I was getting ready to go to my wedding rehearsal

I am going... to take Julianne to the orthodontist and then run some errands

I am reading...still reading Respectable Sins; this week: ungodliness and unthankfulness

I am hoping... the leaves will start changing soon

On my mind... "while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us".....amazing love!!

From the learning rooms... feeling a little overwhelmed that I may never get this schoolroom organized

Noticing that... there haven't been many birds to my feeders lately

Pondering these words... "every true Christian life needs its daily 'silent times', when all shall be still, when the busy activity of other hours shall cease, and when the heart, in holy hush, shall commune with God"

From the kitchen... I am in the process of entering all my recipe clippings into my computer. It will be nice to have them all in one place

Around the house... it still needs straightening after the weekend

One of my favorite things~ pumpkin cookies, cake, etc. Yum!

A picture I'm sharing with you. This is the tree outside my window (taken last year). It will start to turn colors in the next few weeks:



Did you enjoy this post? If so, be sure to visit The Simple Woman's Daybook for more. Maybe you can participate also!!


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi

Well I have discovered we are both wearing capri's, thankful for our husbands and thinking about Christmas projects, haha...Have a wonderful week. Blessings to you, Debbie

The Man Crew said...

Love the picture of your tree...how lovely! Your school room must be like mine...with one of my boys being gone all summer and a long vacation this past month, we just started school today, and already I feel panicky about ever getting done...LOL! I just keep reminding myslef that's what I love about homeschooling, the flexibility! Thanks for sharing your daybook with us!! Have a great week and I'm guessing your anniversary is very soon...so have a great anniversary as well!
Blessings,
Kristy