Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
October 12, 2009...

Outside my window...a dark and gray day with rain sprinkles off and on

I am thinking...that the Lord's love for me is truly amazing!!

I am thankful for...space heaters; it was nice to have one this morning while the house was chilly

From the learning rooms...helping Julianne with vocabulary words

From the kitchen...chicken and potato casserole for dinner; hot chocolate for dessert

I am creating...embroidery projects for gifts

I am going...nowhere today! I try to stay home Monday, Wednesday and Friday

I am reading...a biography of George Muller

I am hoping...that we get lots of snow this winter

On my mind…the daylight hours are getting short and it is time to “gather in” for the winter

I am hearing...a train in the distance

Around the house...we just a new dresser for Julianne so her old one is now in the family room holding most of our games

One of my favorite things...is decorating the house for Autumn

A few plans for the rest of the week: lunch with a friend, dinner with a friend, doctor’s appointment, Third Day concert on Sunday!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing…

This picture reminds me that these beautiful colors will be here in a few weeks!

If you enjoy posts like this, please go over to The Simple Woman's Daybook to see more!

No comments: