Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, November 16, 2009:

Outside my window...it's a beautiful day with a bright, blue, cloudless sky

I am remembering....when the children were little and we would rake leaves into big piles and then jump!!

I am thankful for...sunny days that follow many days of rain

From the learning rooms...I am pleased with Julianne's grade in Writing/Literature (the highest in her class!)

From the kitchen...the crockpot is making dinner!

I am wearing...sweats; I just finished cleaning the downstairs and am getting ready to hop in the shower

I am creating...cards for upcoming babies due and baby showers

I am going...to take Julianne to the orthodontist and run some errands while she is there

I am reading...actually listening to the audio book of "Crazy Love" . By the way, this website offers a free audio book each month; this month it's Desiring God by John Piper! When I have free time at my desk, I listen to audiobooks.

I am hoping...for lots of snow this winter :-)

I am hearing...my iPod playing Steven Curtis Chapman's "Speechless"

Around the house...there are lots of leaves that need to be picked up. I hope to work on that tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...birdwatching

A few plans for the rest of the week: packing to go to NJ on Friday

Here's a picture for thought I am sharing...my dear friend and her precious new grandson!


Did you like this post? If you would like to see more posts like this, go over to The Simple Woman's Daybook and browse around!

1 comment:

Brenda Leyland said...

Hi, my first time visit. Saw your link on Simple Woman's Daybook.

Isn't that a fun exercise to do? Amazing what things pop out as a result of those prompts.

You have an inviting site....

Blessings, Brenda