Pages

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Let It Snow?

It's December 5th and it's snowing in Richmond; now it's gone as quickly as it came and we are left with more rain! It seems we have had rain on and off for a few months. We had 9.60" of rain in November, which set a record. I hope it turns colder so any more rain this month will turn to snow!

I went up for a few days to see my mom. She is doing ok but misses my dad a lot. I know the holidays are going to be hard. She did put up a tree and I was glad to hear that. I'm planning on going back before Christmas and I'm hoping I can talk her into visiting. I can only hope!

My house isn't decorated yet but I hope to get to it this week. I was telling a friend that I decorate less and less each year. I will put up our tree and then will probably just decorate here and there. I'm really trying to focus more on the true meaning of the season. It seems it is getting lost more and more. I was happy to see that Target had Merry Christmas signs up. That's unusual!

I hope to get back to regular blogging soon; I've missed being here :-) May you have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow!

No comments: