Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Monday, January 11, 2010

Outside my window...a dark and cold night

I am thinking...about the sermon on Sunday; not forsaking my first love--Jesus!

I am thankful....that I am not sick since all other family members are down the colds, coughs and one with mono

From the learning rooms...taking a break until everyone is well

From the kitchen...it is shining; dinner dishes are all cleaned, counters are cleared

I am wearing...my pajama's, I usually put them on right after dinner

I am reading...Daily Readings from the Life of Christ by John MacArthur; my devotional for this year

I am going...no reals plans to go anywhere this week except picking up medicine for the sick ones

I am hoping...that these sicknesses don't linger and that everyone will be better soon!!

I am hearing...the space heater at my feet keeping me warm. The temp's will be in the teens again tonight

Around the house...laundry is done; we had Fellowship Group this weekend so the house is picked up :-)

One of my favorite things...Goldfinches, which showed up at my feeder this morning. It was a nice surprise

A few plans for the rest of the week: errands tomorrow; organizing my sewing room, taking care of the patients!

Here is a picture I am sharing...my sister and her youngest daughter; I wish they lived closer, they're in Nevada

No comments: