Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For Monday, January 18, 2010

Outside my window...a beautiful day in the high 50’s; so different from the arctic cold we experienced a few weeks ago!

I am thinking....that I love Him because He first loved me!!!!

I am thankful…for the warm weather today; I’m sure it won’t last long but it is a blessing

From the learning rooms…we are back on track after having missed school last week

From the kitchen...it is quiet; my hubby is taking us to Olive Garden tonight!!

I am wearing...jeans, brown sweater, and shoes

I am creating...embroidering more bibs

I am going...grocery shopping/weekly errands tomorrow and have no plans for the rest of the week

I am reading…Chronological Bible; reading about Abram now and how “he believed and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

I am hoping...that we are finished with sickness for a while

I am hearing...my “servants” at work (washer and dryer)

Around the house...I’m almost finished with organizing my sewing room; I bought a thread organizer yesterday and also hung some pictures

One of my favorite things...my quiet time in the afternoon.

A few plans for the rest of the week: finish sewing room, take some bags to Goodwill, work on menus for the coming weeks and also for Fellowship Group, going to a ladies’ game night on Friday night at church!
Please visit Peggy's Place for more Daybook entries!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I hope you enjoyed your 50 degree day. That sounds wonderful!! I enjoyed your daybook.

Amy in Peru said...

Your blog is BEAUTIFUL! I love your colors! I too did some organizing today :) ...and I LOVE Olive Garden. It is one of my husband and my favorites for date nights when we are in the States! Thanks so much for visiting, it was great to have you ;) I hope you come by again soon.
Amy in Peru

Felicity said...

I agree, your blog is beautiful. I enjoyed your daybook, have a good week.