Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For Monday, January 25, 2010

Outside my window...a beautiful blue sky with white, puffy clouds!

I am thankful…for God's Word that is the guidebook for my life

From the learning rooms…that we are half way through school; already thinking about classes for next year

From the kitchen...fridge is cleaned out in preparation for grocery shopping

I am wearing...red nightgown and robe

I am creating...well, almost finished the baby bib and deciding on which project to start next: more bibs or work on a bird quilt

I am going...to Sam’s Club this afternoon

I am reading…not much these days other than the Word of God!!

I am hoping...in the Lord to continue to work in my children’s lives

I am hearing...the dogs whining to go out; be right back!

Around the house...is lots of mud; we had a storm last night and I slept right through it. It must have rained a lot because there are huge puddles in the back yard

One of my favorite things...vanilla ice cream with potato chips

A few plans for the rest of the week: grocery shopping today; Lunch Bunch tomorrow, visiting a new baby on Thursday and the usual homeschooling/homekeeping routine

Here is a Scripture I am sharing:
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. (2 Peter 1:3)

No comments: