Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Outside my window...a cool sunny day; still have patches of snow on the ground. We actually have a week without any forecasted snow!

I am thankful…that I don’t have to go to work when I’m sick; I’m thankful I can rest here at home

From the learning rooms…just ordered a typing program for Julianne; she needs to work on her electives

From the kitchen...I’m not sure; I have some hamburger thawed but I’m not feeling up to cooking much tonight.

I am wearing...sweats and slippers, my “sick” attire. Haha!

I am creating...not much since most of my time has been spent sleeping; I can’t concentrate on much

I am reading…If I Perish; a biography about a young Christian woman in Korea who was imprisoned during WWII

I am hoping...that I feel better s.o.o.n.

I am hearing...Dasher (our dachshund) snoring

Around the house...everything needs to be dusted and vacuumed. Energy? Where are you??

One of my favorite things...soup; I could eat it every night

A few plans for the rest of the week: concentrating on getting better; I had to cancel Fellowship Group last week and I don’t want to do that again
If you would like to read more entries like this, please visit Peggy's place here!


No comments: