Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Outside my window...a Flicker is pecking at our maple tree and a Blue Jay is eating from our feeder.

I am thankful…that most of the pollen is gone; I don’t suffer from it but I know lots of people who do—including my children!

From the learning rooms…attended our co-op’s open house last week and now have next year figured out. Next thing: buying the books!

From the kitchen...groceries are stacked about and need to be put away!

I am pondering…Romans 12:1-2….I’m working on memorizing this.

I am creating...a Christmas quilt table runner…..started 2 years ago. A dear friend, and expert quilter, is helping me.

I am reading…still working through “A Praying Life”.

I am hoping...for the Lord’s quick return!

I am hearing…Snickers’ chain jingling; everything else is quiet

One of my favorite things…sheer white curtains being blown by a breeze

Around the house...spring cleaning is underway!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Post Office, orthodontist for Julianne, visiting Brooke, driving Michael to the airport (he’ll be in NYC for the weekend), Fellowship Group, working on spring cleaning

Here is a picture I am sharing... me, in the 5th grade! I'm wearing the blue dress :-)



If you would like to see more Daybook entries, please go over to Peggy's Place and spend some time there. Perhaps even post an entry yourself!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the picture! Thanks for stoping by my blog!

melanie said...

Enjoyed your daybook :-) and checking out your homeschool coop a little bit for curiosity's sake.
What a good looking bunch of kids in the photo!