Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook



For Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Outside my window...a simply gorgeous day: sunny, a few puffy clouds and 70 degrees

I am thankful…for my sisters in Christ who are an encouragement to me

From the learning rooms…debating whether to go to the convention this year

From the kitchen...easy peasy this week: Michael is in NYC so dinners will be casual

I am creating...I made some flannel cloths to use for warm compresses and I’m working on making some that are filled with flaxseed to use for sore necks, tummies, etc.

I am reading…still working through “A Praying Life”. (This may be up here a while)

I am hoping...that we get lots of thunderstorms this summer!

I am hearing…nothing but the sound of me typing

One of my favorite things…taking a nap on Sunday afternoon

Around the house...we are getting ready to have a fence installed so for the next few weeks Michael will be taking down the old one. I’m hoping next week to tidy up the yard.

A few plans for the rest of the week: vet appointment this afternoon; the contractor will be coming to measure for the fence; visiting Brooke; Fellowship Group; Julianne has a homeschool prom on Friday night; cleaning the church

Here is a picture (or two) I am sharing...my compress bags and some material to make more




If you enjoyed this post, why not go over to Peggy's Place to read more? You'll be glad you did!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Would love one of those flannel compresses. Do you sell them?

One of my favorite things is sleeping late.

Lea said...

Enjoyed stopping by today and what attractive compresses and how crafty of you! Blessings to you for a wonderful week!

Judy said...

I saw your link at the SWD site, so thought I would stop in for a visit. Such a great post! Love your compresses - that's such a great idea. I wish I were crafty! You are blessed to be so. Have a blessed weekend! Hugs
P.S. I am signing this with my google account, which leads to my SWD blog. Here is my everyday blog url - would love it if you were to stop in one day. Hugs!
http://homespunblessings.net/Gratefulheartblog..html