Pages

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Spring Break

We are on Spring Break this week and the weather has been wonderful. It was rainy on Monday but since then it has been sunny and in the 80's! And it's supposed to continue that way until next week. Whoo hoo!!

Yesterday we went to the local dog park to give Dasher some exercise. She seemed to enjoy it but there weren't many small dogs for her to play with. She took a long nap when she got home!

Jared is coming over to pick up Julianne this afternoon and take her back to his place for a few hours. He'll take her to karate where I will pick her up. He just pulled in the driveway!!

We didn't have much planned for this week; Julianne still has schoolwork to do--she's only on Spring Break from her co-op but has homework also. No rest for the weary.

Here's a few pictures:


I found these DVD's at Sam's Club. Scarecrow and Mrs. King is one of my favorite TV shows and I wondered if it would ever come out on DVD. I was so excited to see this. I've had fun watching it! It really is quite tame compared to today's standards but still very funny.

The girls made vegetarian pizza one night.

Yum!!

I don't like squirrels on my bird feeders but this little critter can visit anytime. Isn't he just the cutest thing???




No comments: