Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2010



For Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Outside my window...sunny; mourning doves are on the ground gleaning from the feeders

I am thankful…for air conditioning

From the learning rooms…Julianne had to dissect a pig fetus today at co-op and was not happy

From the kitchen...pulling out recipes for light and easy meals for the summer

I am creating...birthday and baby cards; it seems there are a lot of each coming up

I am reading…still working through “A Praying Life”. (This may be up here a while)

I am hoping...to finish up the deep cleaning; only a few rooms to go!

I am hearing…birds singing outside; sounds like a Robin

One of my favorite things…the privilege of serving the homeless; our group went this afternoon

Around the house...Julianne and Michael did a fabulous job of getting the yard ready for the fence. Now I need to work on the front and side gardens. They are a mess.

A few plans for the rest of the week: a friend is coming over tomorrow to measure our doors: we’re replacing all of them in the house; Thursday the bug man is coming for his annual termite inspection; Friday we’re going to see Midsummer’s Night Dream, some of Julianne’s friends are in it; Saturday is the Richmond Homeschool Prom, Julianne will be attending and I’ll be helping in the kitchen.

Here is a picture I am sharing...Julianne and her friends being silly!

No comments: