Pages

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Today at Home

I have a list of household projects that I am working my way through. I guess you could call it spring cleaning although it will probably take me longer than spring to complete it.

Today's project was cleaning and organizing our master bedroom closet. I spent most of the afternoon going through all our clothes, shoes, purses, belts, etc. I was able to take 7 bags to Goodwill; 3 of them were from Julianne when she did some organizing in her room. I cant' believe how much more room there is in there!!

Today was my only "at home" day this week so I was glad I was able to accomplish something. Monday I went grocery shopping at Sam's Club to pick up food for serving the homeless. Before I went I was able to spend a few hours at my desk paying bills, balancing my checkbook, and organizing paperwork. I always let this go too long and now I have it written on my calendar for every Monday.

Tuesday I drove Julianne to co-op, went to church to gather the rest of the food and folks to serve the homeless. We finished around 1:30. I came home for a little while then drove back out to pick up Julianne. When we got back home, I took a nap for about an hour and then drove her to karate. I put over 100 miles on my car yesterday!!

The rest of the week looks just as busy and as I turned the page on my planner, I see that it is equally full. The week of the 17th looks promising!!

How about you? How is your week? I'd love to hear from you!!

No comments: