Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For November 2, 2010

Outside my window…yellow, brown, red and green leaves against a brilliant blue sky

I am thankful…that I am secure in Christ

From the learning rooms…lots of studying on Julianne’s part; this year has been somewhat intense

From the kitchen...not sure, haha! Michael is working late tonight because of the election so we may send out for pizza. I have a 50% off coupon from Papa John’s!

I am creating…on Christmas gifts….still

I am reading…a book on quilling; now to put it into practice

Scripture for the week: “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.” (Philippians 2:3)

I am hearing…the heater running; it’s that time of year

Noticing that…a lot of trees are still very green; it seems late in the year—I wonder if our dry summer has anything to do with it

Around the house...two major projects this week and next: cleaning out the craft room and reorganizing the pantry

A few plans for the rest of the week: dentist appointment for Julianne, deacon’s meeting Thursday night and then our church’s marriage conference all weekend

Here is a picture I’m sharing…..Michael and Julianne on a recent outing


 
If you enjoyed this daybook, please go over to The Simple Woman's Daybook to  read others.....and consider posting one yourself!

No comments: