Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas at Home

I've had this since early in our marriage.  It's my favorite.


Yummy candies on top of a table runner
I bought when I was in NJ earlier this month.
 A lady who bowls with my  mom quilted it.  Beautiful!

Cheery snowmen on my kitchen window sill.


I love this tree.
My sister and I each bought
one a few years ago. 

I've had this little mouse for about 30 years!!




Jared gave this to me when he was in 1st or 2nd grade.


I have all these nativities set up under a little Christmas tree. 

2 comments:

Life as a Convert (Khourt) said...

Those are all lovely decorations. Im having to re-build my collection and I love picking out new stuff

Joshua and Stephanie said...

The picture of Maddie was from when we celebrated our birthday together the weekend before we got snow. Thanks for all your prayers...how's Jess doing? I think about her often...