Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Outside my window…a very cold morning with a bright blue sky

I am thankful…for our new heat pump; the house is toasty!

From the learning rooms…I ordered Julianne’s graduation invitations and her cap and gown. It’s really happening!!

From the kitchen...enjoying a leftover blueberry muffin from the other morning

I am creating…cards and finishing up some Christmas gifts

I am reading…Waiting for Your Prodigal: Daily Thoughts and Prayers  This is such an excellent book; it has been very encouraging and helpful to me.

I am hearing…only me typing on my laptop

Noticing that…it isn’t even winter and yet we are having our second snow event and possibly have another this weekend

Around the house...I’m hoping to finally get a chance to put up Christmas decorations!

A few plans for the rest of the week: a surprise birthday party today; tomorrow (if the snow isn’t bad: lunch with a friend, co-op Christmas party, Bible study; dance for Julianne on Friday night and dinner out with our Fellowship Group on Saturday

Here is a picture I’m sharing….. 


Bluebird and Goldfinch on my backyard feeder
If you enjoyed this post and would like to read more like it, please go over here to The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Bring some hot cocoa and relax for a few minutes.  Perhaps post a Daybook entry of your own?

1 comment:

Roger and LeAnn said...

Loved your thoughts for the day. Have fun decorating your tree. I am new to the Woman's Daybook; but thus far I am enjoying reading others thoughts for the day.
Here's my link - Living Waters
http://lgwilliams.blogspot.
Blessings to you! LeAnn