Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Music Recommendation


I recently discovered an album called  For All the Saints: Indelible Grace III.  They have been around for a while but I've only just found them.  They take ancient hymns and put them to new, contemporary music.  It's not rock, more folk than anything.  I've really enjoyed listening to this uplifting and doctrine-filled music.  I only have one of their albums but I'm definitely going to be purchasing more.

If you click on the link above, you can listen to a preview of some of the songs.  I'm usually a little leary about picking out new music but I'm glad I took a chance on this one!

2 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I have some of their music. They are very good!

Linda T. said...

I got to hear them at the PCA General Assembly last summer in Nashville. Good stuff!