Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh Boy!


Michael, Julianne and I decided to join a gym.  There is one that is right up the road from us and it's only $10 a month.  So we took the plunge.  Today was our first workout.  I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the recumbent bike and then tried their 30-minute workout, which is a series of weight-training machines that you do in a circuit.  I'll let you know how I feel in the coming days.  Julianne and I are working out a schedule of when to go during the day.  Michael will go in the evenings and I hope to get to do with him a few times also.

Pray for me!  It's been a long time since I've exercised.  I need encouragement and prayer!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Wow! Which gym is so cheap?

And good for you!

A Servant of the King said...

Kari, It's Planet Fitness. The facilities are very nice...and clean!!