Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Outside my window…very gray, rainy day; I’m sure all the trees and new growth are very happy!

I am thankful…for the privilege of teaching a ladies’ Bible study.  I pray that I will correctly handle the Word of God!

From the learning rooms…I’m still selling my books on Amazon and also getting ready to sell some curriculum at our local sale in May.

From the kitchen...I’ve been trying new recipes and so far they’ve been good!

I am creating…nothing at the moment!!  I need to work on some more birthday cards soon.

I am reading…Jane Eyre (again). 

I am hearing…Julianne talking; heater running (it’s quite chilly today)

Noticing that... I cannot stay up as late as I used to do, which is sad because I enjoy the quiet evenings to myself  :- )

Around the house...I found a nice collage picture frame that I want to hang in our bedroom.  I’d also like to get three such frames, one for each child, and hang them in the hallway.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Ladies’ Bible study tonight; Third Day concert on Friday!!!  My girlfriend and I are driving up to Northern Virginia on Friday night, checking into a hotel, going to the concert and then coming back on Saturday.  I.cannot.wait!!

Here is a picture I’m sharing…..Here's Mac Powell, from Third Day.  This was taken in 2009, the last time I saw them.  I don't think I'm going to take my camera this time.  



If you like this post and would like to read more like it, then please visit Peggy's site, A Simple Woman's Daybook.   

2 comments:

Kari said...

Elaine, Don't know if you still have anything in the middle school/junior high range, but when you have priced all of your books, would you be willing to let me peer through them before the sales so I could possibly buy some?

Roger and LeAnn said...

Lovely thoughts for a Daybook entry. Have fun at the concert.
Blessings! LeAnn