Pages

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Home!!

After getting bumped off two flights, Julianne and I finally made it home at 6:00 in the evening; we were supposed to get home at 9:00 in the morning!  It was inconvenient but we did get compensated very well for it!

I have literally hundreds of photos to upload and sort through so it might be a week or two before they are up.  And I promise I'll just show you the good pictures.


Before I left on vacation, I made a long list of summer projects.  I have been using Microsoft's OneNote 2010 and I love it.  Here's a video that shows you how it works.  I created a household notebook and then added pages for each room in the house with a list of all that needs to be done.  It's nice to have everything all in one place.

My first project was cleaning out the linen closet.  I discarded all the old medications, lotions, soaps, etc. that we had and also old towels that were getting thread-bare.  I organized and labels everything.  It's now easy to see what we have.  As I was going through it, I found that we have about 10 bottles of shampoo!  I don't think we'll have to buy any for a while.

Next week I'm working on organzing my craft room.  Here's a copy of what needs to be done.  I will take a picture of the before and after so you can see my progress!


    Sort through craft projects
    Make a list of ones to be completed
    Wash curtains
    Wash window
    Move chair and table to guest room
    Clean carpet

1 comment:

leann said...

I am planning on doing some orgnaizing and getting rid of things as soon as I can finish healing from a surgery.
I am going to check our your orgnaizing system.
Blessings to you!
Living Waters by LeAnn
google comments is down again.