Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ogranizing!!

It was a busy week and started off a little stressful because of Julianne's classes at college.  She did get the English class she needed and at the time she needed so it has all worked out.  We're so thankful!!  Julianne starts her classes on August 22nd (Jessica's 25th birthday).  I now have three children in college.  How crazy is that?

This past week's project was the pantry and it is complete.  I emptied everything out, cleaned, discarded, etc. and now it is all organized.  I use this planner to inventory everything.  Hopefully now I won't end up with 8 cans of cream of potato soup...which I discovered I had.  I also dated each item so I can use them before they expire.

Here's what it looked like before (click to see larger):



And after:


It is such a feeling of accomplishment to get that room organized.  On my way to church this morning, I looked in and admired it.  Haha!!  

This week:  kitchen cabinets!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I so need to organize my pantry. I wouldn't dare take a picture of it now. You inspired me with your pictures.
Have fun with three children in college. I had the same experience. I loved my college age children; they learned so much and it was fun to hear about their days.
Blessings to you!

A Servant of the King said...

LeAnn, if you do start organizing, please post some pictures. I always get inspired by seeing what others have done.

I was supposed to start on my kitchen cabinets this week but that hasn't happened yet!!