Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Invasion of the Inch Worms


In the past week our area has been under attack from inchworms.  They are everywhere...on the door, windows and deck of the house.  Floating through the air on their wispy threads.  The one in the picture above looks cute.  That is until there are hundreds of them wherever you go.  A friend just posted on FB that she found one in her freezer.  

I heard on the news today that the infestation should be over in a week or so.  I hope it's sooner!

3 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

One word...EWWWWWW

A Servant of the King said...

I totally agree. I didn't see many out this morning so maybe they are gone??

Joshua and Stephanie said...

I am so excited about Jessica!!!! When will she be getting married??? Is this Anthony? Congratulations!